1. to bump into someone:
to meet someone by chance
- I bumped into Greg at the store.
- She bumped into her ex-boyfriend at the concert.
2. to be back in town:
to return to town after being gone for a period of time
- Mark is back in town.
- Tina was in Europe for 3 months, but she has been back in town for a couple days.
3. to keep in touch with someone:
to regularly contact or communicate with someone
- She moved to New York 2 years ago, but we still keep in touch with each other.
- I don't keep in touch with my friends from high school.