1. to be busy with something:
an expression used to show why one is busy
- I am busy with this project, so I can't go to the party.
- They are busy with finishing the exhibition design.
2. to cheer someone on:
to shout loudly to support and encourage a person
- The children were playing baseball and their parents were cheering them on.
- We should go to Ben's game and cheer him on.
3. Time is too short.:
an expression to show that life goes by fast
- My son will go to university next month. Time is too short!
- Our daughter is already 5 years old. Wow! Time is too short.