1. What's going on?:
- Kathy and Karen are fighting. What's going on?
- Everyone looks worried. What's going on?
2. due + (time):
used to show a deadline when some work or something must be completed by
- This report is due next Friday.
- I have a project due tomorrow, so I can't go out tonight.
3. A person better + (verb):
a grammar point used to give strong advice (stronger than "should")
- We better go in now. It looks like it is going to rain.
- You have a test in 2 days. You better start studying now.