1. make someone upset:
to cause a person to become angry
- He is so rude. He makes me upset.
- She hates when people are late. It makes her upset.
2. make time for oneself:
to find time to do things or hobbies that one likes and wants to do
- You work too much. You need to make time for yourself.
- He is a workaholic. He needs to make time for himself.
3. get dinner together:
to go out to eat dinner together
- Let's get dinner together tomorrow.
- Ben and Tim always get dinner together on Friday night.