1. to find out:
to learn or get information
- I found out that Mark and I attended the same university 10 years ago.
- Could you find out who wrote this report?
2. front row seats:
the first row of seats closest to the concert, show, game, etc.
- I want to get front row seats, but they are too expensive.
- The concert was amazing. We had front row seats.
3. a concert T-shirt:
a T-shirt with the band's name or picture that can be purchased at a concert
- Did you buy a concert T-shirt?
- Let's get a couple of concert T-shirts before the concert starts.