1. to be sick and tired of doing something:
to be bored or annoyed of something that one has been doing for a long time
- I am sick and tired of this job. I need to find a new job.
- I have only eaten salad for the last 10 days because of my diet. I am sick and tired of eating salad. I want a hamburger.
2. Can a person afford...?:
a question used to ask if there is enough money to do something
- Can you afford to buy a new car?
- Can you afford to buy that expensive jacket?
3. It costs...:
a sentence pattern used to tell the price of something
- It costs 10 dollars.
- It costs $50.