1. to be sick and tired of doing something:
to be bored or annoyed of something that one has been doing for a long time
- I am sick and tired of working with her. I really don't like her.
- She is sick and tired of dealing with customers. She wants a job that doesn't involve working with customers.
2. the rent:
the money one pays every month to live or use a place
- The rent is high, but the apartment is in a great location.
- Did you pay the rent for this month?
3. a tough choice:
a difficult decision
A) Should we go to Thailand or Vietnam for our vacation?
B) That is a tough choice
A) Do you want to have pizza or steak for dinner?
B) That's a tough choice