1. to come up with an idea:
to create or think of an idea
- She came up with a great idea to increase sales.
- We need to come up with a new idea.
2. to present an idea to somebody:
to submit or tell an idea to a person
- I will present my idea to my boss tomorrow.
- We all need to present 3 ideas to the CEO at the meeting next week.
3. to be sneaky:
being able to do things without other people knowing
- When did you come in? You are so sneaky.
- How did he leave without me seeing? He is sneaky.