1. short notice:
without much warning or notification
- I'm sorry to tell you on such short notice, but you need to work this weekend.
- He made me give a presentation on short notice. I only had one day to prepare.
2. to be desperate:
to really and urgently want or need something
- I am desperate to find a new job.
- Our boss is desperate to increase sales. He will try anything.
3. to do something for no extra charge:
to provide an additional service for no additional money
- If you buy this car, then I will install a satellite radio for no extra charge.
- If you purchase a phone, then we will give 3 months of unlimited data for no extra charge.