1. emergency room:
the part of the hospital where the people who need urgent and immediate care go
- My son was really sick, and we had to go to the emergency room.
- Have you ever been to the emergency room?
2. medical insurance:
insurance that covers medical expenses
- Do you have medical insurance?
- If you don't have medical insurance then going to the hospital is very expensive.
3. to bring somebody to a place:
to come together with another person to a place
- I will bring my brother to the party.
- She will bring her new boyfriend to her friend's wedding.