1. an anniversary:
a celebration on the same day that some important event happened in the past
- It is our 10th wedding anniversary.
- Today is the 2nd anniversary of the day we met for the first time.
2. an error:
- The boss doesn't like him because he makes many errors.
- Is this number right? It looks too big. I think it is an error.
3. flower bouquet:
a bunch of flowers arranged in a pretty way
- Women love to get a flower bouquet.
- I will get my wife a flower bouquet because she is angry at me.