Chief Financial Officer (a very senior position in any large company)
- He just got promoted to CFO.
- The company's CFO was on the news talking about the company's plans for next year.
2. to make someone nervous:
to cause a person to worry
- The market is making the CEO nervous.
- My son makes me nervous when he climbs trees. I am afraid that he will fall.
3. You better...:
a grammar point used to give advice (stronger than "You should")
- You better study hard for your test.
- You better save some money for retirement.