1. corporate headquarters:
the main office of a large corporation
- Our corporate headquarters is located in New York.
- Their corporate headquarters is located in London.
2. top management:
senior positions in a company
- The top management makes all decisions in our company.
- The workers did not get a bonus, but the top management got big bonuses.
3. to be dressed to impress:
to be dressed well; to be wearing nice clothes
- He is dressed to impress.
- I have a job interview today, so I need to be dress to impress.