1. to socialize:
to talk and interact with other people (usually at an event)
- It is important to socialize in business.
- I have to go to this business event and socialize with some of our customers.
2. to get to know someone:
to become friendly with someone and to learn about them
- I met our new customer. We had coffee and got to know each other.
- We took the new employee out to dinner to get to know him.
3. to go out for drinks:
to go to a restaurant or bar and drink alcohol
- We usually go out for drinks after work on Thursday.
- Do you want to go out for drinks after work today?