1. to be disorganized:
to be messy and unorganized
- Her desk is a disaster. She is very disorganized.
- He can never find anything. He is disorganized.
2. to be flexible:
to be able to change or adjust
- My schedule is not flexible. It is not easy for me to change it.
- My boss is flexible. He doesn't mind changing our plan or schedule a little bit.
3. to change one's mind:
to decide to do something else
- I was going to order a salad, but then I changed my mind and I got a hamburger.
- She was going to invest in real estate, but then she changed her mind. She ended up investing in oil futures.