1. to be somewhere on time:
to arrive at or before the scheduled time
- I'm stuck in traffic, so I won't be there on time.
- I will be there on time. Don't worry.
2. to have no choice:
to have no other options about what to do
- We need to file for bankruptcy. We have no choice.
- My wife got a good job in New York, so I have to move with her. I have no choice.
3. to catch a flight:
to get on a flight
- I have to catch a flight at 9 am tomorrow.
- Are you late? Will you be able to catch your flight?