1. to report lost luggage:
to tell the authorities (usually the airline) that one's luggage is missing
- I reported my lost luggage to the airline and they helped me.
- She reported lost luggage, but the airline couldn't find it.
2. to fill out a form:
to write all of the information in the blanks on an official piece of paper
- If you want to get a loan, then you have to fill out many forms.
- Please fill out this form, sir.
3. to contact someone:
to call, message, or email a person
- I will contact my client and tell them that we need to reschedule the meeting.
- Please contact me once you decide.