1. to pick someone up at a place:
to go to a place and get a person and then take them somewhere else
- My wife picked me up at the airport.
- I will pick you up at your office and we can go to dinner together.
2. to approve something:
to give permission for something
- My boss approved my plan.
- The CEO approved my travel plans.
3. to find a great deal:
to get a great price on something
- We found a great deal on jackets. I bought two - one for me and one for my sister.
- You can find a lot of great deals at this store.