1. to have a dress code:
to have rules about what employees can and cannot wear to work
- Our company has a strict dress code.
- Our company has a dress code, but it is not strict. We can pretty much wear whatever we want.
2. to be conservative:
to be more traditional or slow to change in one's views or behavior
- Our company culture is a little bit conservative.
- His political views are conservative.
a one-piece, skintight garment worn by women, combining panties and stockings
- All the women in our office wear pantyhose to work in the winter.
- She went to the store because there was a hole in her pantyhose. She wanted to buy a new pair.