1. to work flexible hours:
to have more freedom in choosing the hours that one works
- I love my company because I can work flexible hours.
- She works flexible hours. She usually comes in at 11 and goes home at 7.
2. to be in accounting:
to work in the accounting department
- I am in accounting.
- She is in accounting.
3. to work regular business hours:
to work normal hours for the country one works in (in America this usually 9 am to 5 pm or 9 am to 6 pm)
- We don't work flexible hours. We work regular business hours.
- Salesman usually can't work flexible hours. They have to deal with clients and customers, so they must work regular business hours.