1. to come into the office:
to arrive at work or go to work
- I usually come into the office around 9 am.
- What time does he normally come into the office?
2. a flexible schedule:
a schedule that can be easily changed or adjusted
- This project has a flexible schedule, but we should try to finish it before the end of the year.
- My manager does not like flexible schedules. He likes everything to be certain and fixed.
3. a single parent:
a person who raises a child alone
- It is hard to have a career and be a single parent.
- She is a single parent.