1. to have a baby:
to give birth to a child
- She had her baby last week.
- When will she have her baby?
2. to be on paid maternity leave:
to be on a break from work after having a baby, but one still continues to get one's salary from the company
- Jane is on paid maternity leave right now.
- Is she on paid maternity leave?
3. That's so short.:
a sentence used to show that the time or duration of something is not long enough
A) We get 10 vacation days every year.
B) That's so short.
A) We get a 20-minute lunch break.
B) 20 minutes? That's so short.