1. an office layout:
the arrangement of the furniture, desks, machines, etc. in an office
- We have a great office layout. There is a lot of open space and it is easy for everyone to move around.
- We have a terrible office layout. It is hard to walk around because all the desks are too close together.
2. to have the budget for something:
to have enough money to buy or do something
- We don't have the budget for hiring another person.
- We have the budget for one more small advertising campaign.
3. a maze:
a confusing network of paths or passages
- My son likes to do mazes. He has a book of them and he loves finding his way from the start to the finish.
- Our office layout is like a maze. It is hard to get out.