1. vacation policy:
a company's rules for when and how long employees can take vacation
- Our company does not have a good vacation policy. We only get 10 days a year, and we can only use those days at certain times of the year.
- Does your company have a good vacation policy?
2. can't afford paid vacations:
a company does not have enough money to pay employees while they are not working
- Our company can't afford paid vacations.
- I think our company can't afford paid vacations.
3. good benefits:
providing things that are good and helpful for employees besides salary
- Our company has good benefits. We get 2 weeks of vacation, health insurance, and an end of the year bonus.
- Does your company have good benefits?