1. a personal life:
one's life not related to one's work or career
- She is a workaholic. She doesn't have a personal life.
- My manager never talks about his personal life.
2. to balance things:
to do or focus on multiple things equally
- We need to balance our work life and our personal life.
- It is hard to balance raising kids and having a career.
3. to set a strict schedule:
to make a schedule that is not flexible
- We need to set a strict schedule and then stick to it.
- I prefer to set a flexible schedule than to set a strict schedule.