1. to pick up someone from the airport:
to go to the airport and get a person and then take them somewhere else
- I need to pick up the client from the airport.
- Can you pick me up from the airport tomorrow morning?
2. a client:
a customer who uses the professional services of a business or who does business with a company
- She is currently meeting a client.
- Our accounting firm has over 200 clients.
3. a flight schedule:
the times that an airplane will depart and arrive
- My flight schedule has been changed.
- What is your flight schedule?