1. to take a tour of the office:
to walk around and look at an office
- Welcome to our office. Let's take a tour of the office and I can show you everything.
- Mark, this is Carol's first day of work. Can you take her on a tour of the office and show her where everything is?
2. to show somebody around:
to guide a person around a place and show them things of interest
- My cousin is new to the city, so I will show him around this weekend.
- Please show Jon around the office. He is new here.
3. to have a view of something:
to be able to see something from a certain position
- His office has a view of the city.
- Our hotel room had a view of the ocean.