1. to not feel like doing something:
to not want to do something
- I don't feel like working today.
- She doesn't feel like going to the park today. She wants to stay home.
2. to change one's mind:
to decide to do something different than what one originally decided to do
- I was going to visit Japan, but then I changed my mind. Now, I am going to visit China.
- I was going to buy the blue car, but I changed my mind and I got the red car.
3. at the last minute:
right before a deadline or due date
- He always waits to the last minute to do this work.
- We finished at the last minute.