1. to set up a meeting to do something:
to arrange and schedule a time and place to meet and do something
- We set up a meeting to discuss the contract.
- I will set up a meeting with them to talk about a possible partnership.
2. When are you free?:
When do you have free time?
- I need to talk to you. When are you free?
- We need to discuss our marketing strategy for next quarter. When are you free?
3. to put something in one's calendar:
to write something down on one's schedule in order to not forget
- I will put this meeting in my calendar.
- Let's put that meeting in our calendars and we will talk more next week.